Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A few things for Mhyia ....so far!


| View Show | Create Your Own

3 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Hi Tammy. Thanks for visiting my blog. Neat to see we live very close by. I wish you all the best on your journey - I'll try to follow it via your blog but I have a feeling life is about to get very busy! :)

Those clothes you bought for Mhyia are adorable. FYI: Children's Place has a huge sale right now too - I just got some nice warm sleeper for $6.99. There's a lot of things for $5 too. Have fun!

k

PaulaBrett said...

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for also visiting our blog. We are in group 271 so yes we are very close and could possibly be traveling to China together.
My husband has banned me from buying Chloe any more clothes until we get our referral. BOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I guess her closet full will be enough for now. Still have lots to fill my time and still have some of the larger things to buy.
There are a group of waiting Mommies that get together every couple of months and you are more than welcome to join our next get together.

Paula

PaulaBrett said...

Hi Tammy,

Send me an email and we can chat.

sheba_pico@hotmail.com