
Well it is our 6 month anniversary since our China LID (log in date), YEAH! It means nothing really other than it's something that makes us feel like we have conquered another hurtle!! Six months ago we thought that thinking we had 18 months ahead of us was a totally safe bet, in fact we were over the predictions at that time by at least 4 months. How quickly things change! It has now been 6 months and we are know being told that we still have 18 months ahead of us. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do but wait and thankfully the first 6 months have actually gone by really fast! As we have seen things can change in a moments notice so you never know - all we can do is hope for the best and hope that it is sooner than later!! Thanks so much to everyone who posts comments - we love reading them and it is nice to see that people are following along with us in this long wait!

10 comments:
Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary! Every month is one month closer to Mhyia. I hope the next six go just as fast as the first for you.
k
P.S. I love that pictures of the Great Wall with the red thread proverb incorporated that you have at the bottom of your blog - I never noticed it before. It's great!
Tonight at my house we are having a mexican birthday party for my mom,my aunt and my uncle. Me and my sister are dressing up as mexican men and drawing mushtashes on our faces with lip liner. We also made a routine with plastic marakas.
Love Shayla
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hi! Thanks so much for the comment on our blog. I am hoping that things will speed up for all of us so that we can travel before we'll need walkers in China.
We are so close in LID dates! It will be fun to journey through this wait together.
Congrats on 6 months!!!
Happy 6 months to you!!!
Hey there! Just found your blog! Six months is NOTHING to sneeze at! HOORAY! Hang in there, every day brings you one step closer!!!!!
Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com
I finally found your blog! I've been searching like a crazy woman. Congrats on the 6 months.
when you go to China and adopt a baby I think that the baby is going to be very cute. And when the baby gets here she will be my cousin. When we went to the Chinese New Year, it was really fun and there was a baby with squeaky shoes that squeaked when she walked.
Happy SIXTH! Wonderful! Hang in there, one day we'll have our daughters in our arms and the wait will just meeeelllllt away.....:-)
Janet T.
Tee Hee. I commented twice. I think I should probably go to bed. No sleep=two comments on people's blogs. Make that three.
Janet T.
(sheepishly)
Post a Comment