Well just when I thought things couldn't get much worse...they did! I am officially out of a job and am kind of FREAKING OUT!!! I have bills to pay and China to save for etc... I hate complaining because really my life is pretty good but I can't go without a job so I need to get something. I am going to take this opportunity to try and find a good stable job before the baby comes! If anyone has any great job openings
please let me know!
6 comments:
Holy Cow! I hope things are o.k.
How did this happen?
Fingers crossed that a great job drops in your lap SOON!
I'm so sorry about that. Things are really unstable where I am right now too. Let me know details and I'll keep my eyes open.
Tammy- email me at nothinglikeadream@sympatico.ca with your details...
Wow - talk about bad timing! I'm thinking about you and hope things work out for you with the job situation . . . soon! Sorry, I don't know of a job opening at the moment. Good luck though and keep us posted.
k
Wow what a bummer. Hope you got enough severance to see you through your search.
What do you do?
I hope you find a great one! Good luck!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment