Well I have one day of work left and then I am on holidays unitl the 3rd YIPEE!!!! We aren't going on a big trip this year but we are going to take some small trips. This week we are going to Ottawa for a couple of days with my parents. We have been talking about going for a couple of years now so we are finally going! I haven't been since grade 7 and my parents have never been so we should have a good time. We are going to the Museum of Civilization where they have a "Treasures of China" exhibit there all summer - apparently these "treasures" have never been out of China so that will be exciting to see. We are also going to the War Museum and the Parliment Buildings etc.. I think the thing I am most excited about is eating a Beaver Tail!! I have been dieting for a week or so know so I am in need of some sugar!
I am so looking forward to being off and catching up on things around the house, we will probably also do some day trips to Niagara-on-the-Lake and maybe Toronto. Well I am off to start packing!

4 comments:
What on earth is a beaver tail? I thought that was what you really meant until you said something about sugar....:-)
Have fun on your holiday!
MMMMM Beaver Tail!!! YUMMY!!
Enjoy your time off!
Looking forward to meeting on the 6th!
Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures of those China treasure (if you're allowed to take pics). Enjoy the beaver tails. :)
k
Have a good time!
Post a Comment