
Okay we are almost to our 1 year anniversary! When I look forward to how long we still have to wait it seems like forever and when I look back on what we have now already waited it seems like it has gone by fast. Hopefully we only have approx 24 more months to wait - but who knows?? If things don't start to pick up in the new year it could be longer but I will hope for the best - that is all we can do!!

11 comments:
11 mths down...yay!!!
Congrats on 11 months down!!
Yep, it IS the best we can do! But congrats on 11TH!!!!!!!
Happy 11 months!! Let's hope the rest goes by as quickly as these did.
cari
Happy 11 months!
Wow Tammy - that's great. 11 months down - congrats. Start planning that one year party - it's only a month away!
k
Happy 11 months!
Happy 11 month LIDiversary!
Hey Tam! I promised you I would leave a comment so here it goes....
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the process will speed up for you. I can't wait to meet your little one!
Hi tammy i have just one question for you when you get mhyia when i babysit how much do i get paid every hour?
(HEE-HEE)
Bye-Bye! Love,Shayla:)
Hi tammy!
YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE FAVOURITE AUNT!!!!!!
:)
:)
Post a Comment