
I just noticed that June 2006 is out of the review room!! The CCAA has been flying through the last couple of months. Only two more months worth and we will be through the review room - then I will breath a huge sigh of relief. Now if the CCAA would just be able to go through referrals that quickly we would be in heaven!
For anyone not knowing what I mean when I say through the review room it means that the CCAA (China Centre for Adoption Affairs) has to review each persons file and either approve it or not approve it - I personally have never heard of someone not being approved but I am sure it has happened? for the most part, they might ask questions relating to your file if there is anything that they want clarification on etc... Once they complete your month than you are through, you are approved to adopt from China!! We are LID Aug 29, 2006 so only two more months to go, it is something for us to look forward to since nothing has been happening lately!!

4 comments:
It is nice to see the review room going so fast. I seemed like we in the review room forever. It is definitely a huge relief to get past that and know that they are accepting you. I just wish that the referrals would pick up a little bit of that steam. Anything is possible I guess.
I was happy to see the news of the review room!
Can' wait to get through there either!
Yay that's great. You're right - at least something's happening. :)
k
I was surprised by that too. If only the referral department would go with the same amount of speed.
Post a Comment