
Well it has officially been 1 year since our file was logged in with the CCAA. I am not sure if I am excited or depressed?? On one hand I am excited it has been a year and it has seemed to go by fairly quickly but on the other hand I just keep thinking that we have 2+ more years to wait (fingers crossed for less).
It hasn't really been a great year either...12 months ago we thought we would be home with our daughter by now and then poof, in less than a year we went from waiting 9 months to waiting 3 years or more.
Then I think of how I wanted to loose weight before we go to China...that hasn't happened yet.
I need to find a new job since I got laid off two months ago....that hasn't happened yet.
We need to save A LOT of money....that hasn't happened yet.
We want to finish the basement and do the driveway etc....that hasn't happened yet (thanks to lack of a job and therefore lack of funds)
These are all reasons why the rational, logical side of me says that there is a reason for the long wait and it will be better for us all around. Except for the fact that I want my little girl NOW!!!
Oh well for today I will celebrate the fact that it has been a year and than start to concentrate on these things that I want to do before our daughter gets here, I really do feel when I look back that a year has flown by!!!

6 comments:
Happy 1 year LIDiversary!
Congrats on being 1 year closer to Mhyia Tammy. Wow...it has been a tough, tough year for you! Sorry you've had to endure so many challenges.
Sorry you'll be missing the dinner next week but hopefully will be able to be at the one on Friday, November 9th!
Congrats on being logged in for a year guys! That's one less year you have to wait. There's already a little one picked for you and so the timing will be just perfect and then Mhyia will join your family. Let's hope the next two years (hopefully less) go by fast too.
Nice to chat with you this morning - looking forward to seeing you and Mike soon. :)
k
Happy ONE YEAR!!!! I know it seems like forever to wait still, but one year is DONE and you'll never have to this year again! :-)
Happy 12 months!
Congrats on 1 year - it really has gone FAST!
Post a Comment