
Well today is my birthday and as I sit here and type I am remembering last years birthday when I was about 10 pounds lighter, was employed, and thought I would have our little girl in about a year or so. Well today those things couldn't be further from the truth. I am trying to put a positive spin on my situation by telling myself that this too can be a year of changes and hopefully for the better. I am seriously going to try to loose weight and I am looking for a job that I will love - one where I can possibly advance and hopefully be at for the rest of my working days. As for bringing our daughter home sooner - that is completely out of our control but I can pray that somehow we don't have to wait more than 2 more years and celebrate each month that goes by (at a snails pace) as one more month down!
Well as for today I am currently sitting at home by myself bored out of my mind but later today I am going to my parents for dinner and cake (I guess I will start my diet tomorrow!!) with Mike and my family!! I LOVE going home on my birhtday - it is where I have my best birthday memories and of course my mom and dad always make a big deal over my birthday which I LOVE. I am not one for a huge party but I love to go home!!!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Hugs!
Paula
Happy Birthday my friend. I hope you have a good day! Just go back to bed and get up when it's time to go for dinner! :) Have a great time at your parents' place.
k
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Try to keep a happy heart, I know it can be hard!!!!! Wishing you ALL the best!
Janet
Happy birthday!
Happy (belated) Birthday Tammy!!
Hi Tammy,
I was just reading your blog and it was nice to see you were excited to come home for your Birthday. Hope you enjoyed it!!! Well dear, maybe this time next year (by a miracle) we may have Mhyia to join us, and you will have the job of you dreams. Wishfull thinking I know, but miracles do happen and we will pray for that. Love you
Mom
Hey Tammy,
I was wondering if you have your review done yet and if not when do you expect to hear from them.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment