
I was just on the CCAA website and they have officially reviewed up to July 31st, 2006 which means they must be working on August right now!!! We have a LID of Aug 29th, 2006. I know that it doesn't mean we are really any closer but I will be so excited once I see August on there. It will be the first thing to happen in months so I am looking forward to it. The unfortunate part is that once our file is through all we really have to do is wait, wait, and wait some more but at least it will be one more thing down. I hope we don't have any questions about our file but if we do I am hoping it won't be anything to major. Come on August!!!

3 comments:
Oh, that's great Tammy! Even if it doesn't mean you're any closer, it's such a good feeling to get through the review room.
k
Every little hurdle is exciting!
Happy Birthday Tammy. You share my Mom's day. Hoping all your birthday wishes come true because I am pretty sure they will help us all out;op
Post a Comment