Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yeah!! Something to Celebrate!!


I got a great surprise this morning when I went to Rumor Queens website - she posted that the CCAA has finished reviewing Aug 2006!!

That means they have reviewed our file and everything must have been okay becuase we didn't get any phone calls. We are officially approved and now waiting, waiting and waiting some more to be matched with our little girl!

I was just checking the CCAA website yesterday and thinking how it would probably be at least two more weeks before we would see anything - if anything at all. What a great way to start my day, lets hope I get some other exciting news today - maybe on the jobfront!!

7 comments:

PaulaBrett said...

Congrats Michael and Tammy. One more hurdle done.
Now onto referral.

Leslie & Shaune said...

that is great news! congrats to you!

The Carmodys said...

That's awesome news Tammy! Congrats. One step closer to your little one!

k

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Congrats! That is a GREAT feeling!!!!

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Congratulations. No one can know how much that hurdle means unless they been through it. Thats a big one.

D & S said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations, that's such exciting news.

3 Peanuts said...

Congrats about being out of review! That is BIG news.

Kim