
Well once again another month has gone by - not fast enough but at least we are headed in the right direction! I can't wait until the day that our LID anniversary number is larger than the number of months that we still have to wait.
I have been trying very hard to not think about it too much because it is just so far away plus the fact that I am still unemployed doesn't make it any easier. It is very difficult to say $$ for China when you are unemployed. I just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and I do truly believe that, it's just that I am getting sick of waiting for the reason to come to light!

9 comments:
Happy 14 month LIDiversary!
Congrats Mike and Tammy. 14 sounds good! Hopefully the busyness of the upcoming holiday season will make time fly by for you both. Hang in there.
k
Congrats on 14 months down!!
Congrats on being 14 months closer!! Hope to see you on Nov 9th.
Happy 14th!!!!!!!
Happy 14 months!
happy 14 lid!
14 months. Wow. Double that and we will be there right?
Great to finally meet you guys. When we left you we just feeling excited and renewed about our daughter. Thanks so much.
Take care
Congratulations on 14 months guys! I always have you in my thoughts and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will have your baby girl sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment