
Congratulations to everyone who received their referral this month! The CCAA matched up to and including December 8th, 2005 which means that there is now 264 LID's left to match to get to ours (Aug 29, 06). I really have NO idea what this means anymore in terms of time?? Originally we were told 9-12 months (it has been 14 already) then we were told 14, then 16, then 18 then it went to 24 months and then it took a huge jump and went to 3 years and know I swear it is going to be longer although I am praying that it doesn't. Who knows anymore, I just wish I could count on a timeline so that I could actually start to get excited as we get closer but all that has happened for us is that it has continually gotten further and further away. I just want her here as soon as possible!!!

2 comments:
Well you're eight days closer to your precious peanut. :) Gotta celebrate the little things . . . not much else to do.
Hang in there.
k
I'm with ya, girl! Hang in there!
Post a Comment