Saturday, December 29, 2007

16 month LID Anniversary!!


Well today marks 16 months since our LID, originally we thought we would be home with Mhyia but now I can only hope we are home with her by this time 2010...yes I said 2010!!! That is 3 years from now, I can't even believe I am saying those words. Anyways it is almost 2008 and I am hoping that it will be a very good year for us, I hope it starts off by me finding a job!!

7 comments:

D & S said...

Happy 16 months! I hope that 2008 starts out with a bang for you.

Leslie & Shaune said...

Happy 16!!

Rhonda said...

Happy 16 month LIDiversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Tammy and Mike
To a great 2008! May we see our sweet daughters face soon.
Many blessings
Melody and Mike

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best in 2008!!!

Catherine said...

Happy 16 months!

B said...

Hi Tammy,
It was great chatting with you last night at dinner. I took a look at Catherine's blog and don't see a link for wonderand wait. Come and visit soon...

wonderandwait.blogspot.com

The CB family on the way to Vietnam is theroadtovietnam.blogspot.com
if you feel like peeking in during their journey.

Bev