
Well it has been 17 months since we rec'd our LID - at which time we were told 16 - 18 months haha how things have changed in a year and a half. We were told this month that our ministry approval letter was to expire but it has been extended to July making it 2 years at which time we will need to re-do that. The scary thing is that we will probably have to re-do it one more time after that because the wait times are so long.
This last month has been a great month though! I started my new job which I absolutely LOVE and the time sure flies by when you are working - which is great. While I was off time went by at a snails pace and all I did was surf the web for news on adoption which of course made time seem even slower.
As many of you can understand this wait is sooooo long that it seems like something that isn't even real but with every month that goes by we are just that much closer to our little girl!! This is what I keep telling myself!

6 comments:
17 months closer...
Yay! Every month is one month closer. Glad the last one went by fast for ya.
k
You are getting there.
Glad you love the new job.
Lea
michael and tammy,
Congrats on another month. I know the feeling of thinking it will never happen. We were logged into Korea for a year first. They changed their policy so we pulled out and applied to China. We waited 3 years. It was SO hard. But you will see that you will have the perfect baby for your family. i wish you the very very best and I hope things speed up:)
Kim
I love the spelling you have chosen for your little girl's name. Every month is one month closer to Mhyia.
I call it Wait Loss!
Looking forward to the next mommy dinner in March.
Bev
(From Chris and Abbie)
Hi guys, stopped by to see your blog and it's great.
We can't wait until you get ur little girl and we know that someday, it will pay off and it will all be worth it.
LOVED brunch at the Old Mill!
ps. I'm a flirt and your boyfriend likes it!!!
Post a Comment