Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time is flying by!!!

Okay it has almost been a month since I posted last! Time is literally flying by. With work my weeks go by very quickly which is great. I still LOVE my job and every week gets better. I still worry that I might not be doing everything I should be doing but unless people tell me how am I suppose to know?? Like I have said before I just want to do a great job so they keep me!!!

This last month has been filled with work, dry walling every weekend and a couple of birthday parties! We are finishing the basement and spend most of our weekends putting up drywall, pulling wire etc... I can't wait for it to finally be done. We are doing everything ourselves so it is taking a while but as long as it is all done by Christmas I will be happy.

Well it is almost our 18 month LID anniversary and it is close to the end of the month so we should start hearing some referral rumors soon!! I will post again in a couple of days - on the 29th to be exact!!

2 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Oh you are alive!!! Just kidding. :) Glad to hear you're doing well and that time is going by fast for you . . . nothing better when you're waiting. Here's hoping for lots of referrals this month.

k

OH MY #6 said...

Glad things are good!

Lea