
Yesterday was our 19 month LID Anniversary. Neither one of us remembered which I am still wondering if that is a good thing or a bad thing?? I was talking about it on Friday night but it totally slipped my mind yesterday - I guess it was because we were busy.
We went to Landyn's Christening yesterday (our nephew) and then we went to the Mandarin for lunch. Mike and I followed this up by doing shopping and then rounded out the day by hanging some drywall in the basement.
Overall it was a great day - Happy 19 months to us!
I can't wait for a day when we have less months to go than we have already waited. I am hoping when we reach about the 25 month mark we should be about even and then hopefully our months of waiting will be less than that we have already waited?? I guess only time will tell!

4 comments:
19 pretty impressive.
lea
19 down!
Yay! 19 months down. Congratulations. Nothing like hangin' drywall to celebrate eh? :) The lunch at Mandarin sounds nice. Here's hoping the next 19 months go by really, really fast for you!
k
Hi Tammy,
19 months gone and less to go. (hopefully) It takes 13,000 Air Miles to go to China, I have around 2000 so this will give me time to add them up. ha. I was just reading about people from PEI who went on Air Miles with their Daughter to pick up her second child. Thats were I got the info.
Talk to you soon. Love MoM
Post a Comment