Growing up in the country was great - not that I always thought so as a kid but now that I look back it was such a blessing! We always had snowmobiles, our own private tobogganing hills etc... When we were kids my parents would pull my brother and I over to the hills on the toboggan, behind the snowmobile - which was half the fun! We were lucky because we never really had to walk up the hills (which were huge) because my dad would pull us back up with the snowmobile! I remember one time we went, my dad built a little fire and we drank warm apple cider and tobogganed - such great memories!
Anyways last Sunday Mike and I headed to my parents and headed out tobogganing, my dad pulled me over to the hills behind the snowmobile "just like when I was a kid" and it was soooo much fun. It was the most beautiful day, the sun was shining, not too cold, it was perfect! We were out for a couple of hours and had so much fun, even Mike who I think was a little skeptical at the amount of fun we would have had a great time and couldn't stop talking about how it was such a great day and how we can't wait to have more days like this especially when Mhyia gets here!! I absolutely love spending time with my parents, we always have such a great time - these are the kind of days I will remember forever!!







7 comments:
What a ton of fun! Glad you had such a great time and we can't wait to see pics of you enjoying this fun with Mhyia too!
Wow - that looks like a hoot! You are going to be such fun parents and it looks like Mhyia has a fun set of grandparents too! :)
Victoria likes the picture of you all bundled up but she said, "it doesn't even look like Mrs. Tammy!".
k
Wow! looks like Mhyia is going to LOVE visiting with grandma & grandpa. What fun she will have.
Wow you did post! Great to see you last night and I won't forget the mugs!
Lea
PS. Enjoy the Pottery Barn catalog!
Now THAT is the way to go tobogganing! Get someone to pick you up and take you to the bottom of the hill!
Hi Tam,
I was just looking at the pictures and yes it was great. Can't wait to take the baby out !!!!!
Love
Mom
Hi Tammy and Mike
It's Mom again and I am wondering if you have heard anything else about Mhyia. I was having a peek but there is nothing more there then last time.
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment