
As usual it has been way toooo long since my last post. I don't know what it is lately but I am just so bad about posting and posting on others blogs etc... I think it is just sooooooooooo far away that it seems not real and therefore it seems like I am doing this for nothing?
Since last post we hit our 22 month LID anniversary. We spent Canada Day with our friends the Carmody's which was very fun!! We went to Family Fun day with the kids which was great and then we had a BBQ which was absolutely delicious!!! Great BBQing Mike!!! It was a lot of fun to spend time with them and especially to see Samara because that makes us feel like eventually it will happen for us too!!! I will post some pics from this later!
I am trying to think of what else is new?? Two of my sister-in-laws are pregnant which is VERY exciting but also a little hard at family celebrations. It is hard when everyone around you is living though the one thing that you want more than anything - don't get me wrong I am thrilled for them but it is still hard at times.
Mike and I are still working on finishing the basement. We are currently mudding and taping so there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we can actually see it!
Last week Mike and I met our new social worker - who we like VERY much!! Our original social worker moved to the States and since we have to update our home study this month we had to find a new one. Anyone who knows about our original social worker will know that I am not at all upset about having to get a new social worker. Our original lady was very nice but not as on top of things as I would like.
Well I think that is it for right now!! I will try to post some pics from these events above this week!
Since last post we hit our 22 month LID anniversary. We spent Canada Day with our friends the Carmody's which was very fun!! We went to Family Fun day with the kids which was great and then we had a BBQ which was absolutely delicious!!! Great BBQing Mike!!! It was a lot of fun to spend time with them and especially to see Samara because that makes us feel like eventually it will happen for us too!!! I will post some pics from this later!
I am trying to think of what else is new?? Two of my sister-in-laws are pregnant which is VERY exciting but also a little hard at family celebrations. It is hard when everyone around you is living though the one thing that you want more than anything - don't get me wrong I am thrilled for them but it is still hard at times.
Mike and I are still working on finishing the basement. We are currently mudding and taping so there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we can actually see it!
Last week Mike and I met our new social worker - who we like VERY much!! Our original social worker moved to the States and since we have to update our home study this month we had to find a new one. Anyone who knows about our original social worker will know that I am not at all upset about having to get a new social worker. Our original lady was very nice but not as on top of things as I would like.
Well I think that is it for right now!! I will try to post some pics from these events above this week!

2 comments:
Oh YAY . . . you are alive! So good to see an update again. :) I'm glad you guys are keeping busy cause that means time goes by a little bit faster.
Perhaps we can get together soon - we'd love to see you both again.
k
Well, glad to hear from you. We are updating now too. Nasty, thats all I can say......
Lea
xo
Post a Comment