Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a great Thanksgiving weekend!!

Well Thanksgiving weekend was absolutely perfect - sunny, not a cloud in sight!

Friday night we went to our friends house for a get together!! My girlfriend and her husband moved to Boston a couple of months ago so they were visiting, it was great!! We watched Sex and the City - Suzanne had made copies for us girls! I never really watched the series when it was on but I love watching them now and I love the movie. There are the four of us who always try to get together and have "girls night" it is sooo much fun and so great to be together! It is a little harder now that one of us lives in Boston but we will work with it!! It was great seeing you guys this weekend! We miss you!!


We went to my mom and dads for dinner on Saturday night and PIGGED out!! My brother and his wife were there and we had a great time. Pretty much all Saturday and Sunday we worked on the basement. We have been finishing it ourselves and although I love doing stuff like this it just takes too long. It is hard when you are busy every weekend! This weekend we accomplished a lot - we are priming now so next is the ceiling - we are having someone come in and do the California knock down - then we will be ready to paint, trim, doors, floor etc... I can't wait!!

Monday we met Mike's family for breakfast - it was great!! The only one who could not attend was Mike's sister Amy and her husband - Amy wasn't feeling great - she is pregnant and as of this evening is in the hospital delivering my baby niece!!! Yahoo can't wait!! By tomorrow I should be an Aunt again!!

No comments: