I try to attend the MIW dinners as much as possible. I must say that the last couple of times I just haven't felt up to going - I think that the wait is soooo long and I almost feel like it is something that will never come true. I feel like the more I do the more it will make it harder to cope if something happens to our adoption.
In the end I always ed up going if I am available and I am ALWAYS happy that I did. I LOVE driving in with Karen - we always have such good chats and it is so nice to have someone in my life to talk to who really "gets it" - this is also how I feel about all the mommies in waiting, once I am there I just feel like I am surrounded by people who understand and have the exact same feelings as I do.
It has been so nice to be part of this group and I cherish the dinners we have together!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment