Thursday, May 21, 2009

May's Referrals

This month the CCAA referred up to and including March 14th. That is a total of 6 days...yahoo! I think this is great since there has been so much talk about how March is such a huge month etc...

The referrals didn't come until May 20th which is about 2 weeks later than usual (they usually come near the beginning of the month) so it will be interesting to see when the next batch comes? There have been rumors that we could see more referrals in approx 2 weeks (beginning of June) so I am going to keep my fingers crossed for that! I think the scare of the swine flu maybe held things up a little over the past couple of weeks.

This now takes us down to 168 lid's to get to us......this means if they could always do an average of 6 days a month (wishful thinking) we would have approx 28 months left (sep't 2011), if they could bump that to an average of 8 days a month that would give us approx 21 months (Feb 2011). I don't expect to see big numbers like this month all the time but I am hoping once we get past March we will see more consistently bigger numbers (6 or more).

Keep your fingers crossed!!! And congratulations to everyone seeing there babies faces for the first time (check out some of the referrals on Rumor Queen)

2 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Yay - seems like things are looking up. Here's hoping they keep matching 6 - 8 days every month ... or more!

k

Jules and Danny said...

Six days! That's pretty darn amazing these days... here's hoping that it keeps up and gets a bit bigger!
jules