Today RQ posted some predictions as to the wait ahead of us. She has basically said that 1 of 3 things will happen.
1. China will continue to refer approx the same amount of days as it has been - approx 3/month
2. China will start to refer more days as we get further into the year
3. China will continue to refer approx the same amount of babies/month
RQ put together some approx dates based on the number of days referred according to the number of days before our lid (currently 154 days left for us);
3 days/month = December 2013
4 days/month = January 2013
7 days/month = August 2011
12 days/month = November 2010
She also gave an estimate according to - if China were to continue to refer approx the same amount of babies each month as they have for the past year or so. This would be our best case scenario and one that I do think could be realistic (fingers crossed). It would make sense that they would/could continue to refer the same amount of children each month as they have been but then again with China so who knows???
RQ's prediction for this scenario for us is January 2011 - OMG that would be amazing.
I'm not going to get my hopes up because as we all know China is VERY unpredictable and will do whatever the heck they want. There are just so many less people logged in as we get closer and closer to August 2006 that I can't imagine it not picking up a little but like I said who knows?
Here's hoping that 2010 brings some speed ups and a better year for us all around!!

4 comments:
Ditto to that last line! Thanks for posting. I feel so out of the loop and like to be updated on what's going on. Here's hoping for the best case scenario . . . and maybe even a surprise speed up!
k
You know that we and many others are praying for you to meet your baby girl!
Here's hoping for the best case scenario!
Jules
Oh how I hope and pray that your final prediction proves to be true!! Hang in their friend, Mhyia will be worth ever sing moment of the wait!!
I'm in agreement with you, Tammy.
China should continue to match the same number of babies.. there's no reason not to..
keeping fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that we'll see more LID's referred each month now and finally get back to a better pace!
Tiffany
Post a Comment