Well it is now April and referrals have started arriving for families up to and including April 17th, 2006. That is another 6 days this month. If China does continue to do approx the same babies as they have been for the past year or so then we might have a referral by the middle of next year (by the end for sure). Now granted this all depends on "if" they continue. Finger crossed!!! Some of the babies are as young as 6 months old which is sooooo amazing - a healthy baby girl is what is most important to me but to have as young as a baby as possible would be a dream come true!
To think that there is actually a light at the end of the tunnel is soooo AMAZING. It has been only getting longer for so long that it isn't something Mike and I talk about anymore, I have packed away all Mhyia's stuff etc... By the end of the year I could be starting the nursery, registering for baby items etc... it seems too good to be true so I will just continue to keep my fingers crossed that China keeps up the same pace!

5 comments:
I'm SO hoping that things continue at this pace...or faster.
Waaaaa . . . this post gave me goosebumps. It really is going to happen Tammy!
k
I like the sounds of the progress Tammy. I'm feeling good about this news.
Hi Tammy and Mike
I am actually getting excited myself. It has been so long but like you said, we have hope that things are beginning to happen. As it gets closer we will have fun preparing for this little grand-daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed also and trusting in God to let it happen.
Love you guys!
Mom & Dad
That is great Tammy! I am always keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!
Karen B.
Post a Comment