Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Shayla!!

Today is Shayla's 13th Birthday.

I seriously can't believe she is 13 already - Shayla is our first niece and is soooo special to me(us). I just enjoy everything about her and think she is such a beatiful, smart, caring and truly thoughtful person and she is so excited about Mhyia coming. In fact Shayla is one of the only people who consistenly ask us about Mhyia and how much longer it will be etc...

Anyways I just want to wish her a very Happy 13th Birthday and I hope that she has an amazing 1st day as a teenager!! We LOVE you sooo much Shayla xo

3 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Aw - what a nice post. Happy Birthday Shayla! Sounds like she may make a great babysitter one day! :)

k

Jules and Danny said...

Happy Birthday to one of Mhyia's favourite babysitters-to-be!

Shayla said...

awwee thanks Tammy, :D that makes me feel super special to have u "blog" about me! :D
Love you <3