Saturday, July 10, 2010

15th Wedding Anniversay! - July 8th


Well July 8th marked our 15th weeding Anniversay - I can't believe it has been 15 years!! When I look back I can't beleive everything we have been through and we are happier today then we were back then. I am so thankful that with everything we have just grown stronger. Now if Mhyia would just get here everything would be great!!

For our Anniversary we went to the Old Mill for their champagne brunch - it is sooo beautiful there and we always go for special occasions - it was wonderful!
I love you Mike, thank you for everything you do and the man you are !!

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Congrats! I love the Old Mill. So happy that you are so happy together, 15 years is quite an accomplishment.

The Carmodys said...

Oh you guys are so cute! That's a great picture of you.

Congrats on 15 years together!

k

Catherine said...

Sweet, sweet couple! Happy Anniversary!