Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to the best Husband Ever!!

Happy Birthday Mike - I love you sooo much!!!

Unfortunately Mike is away this week and this if the first time I have not been with him on his birthday since we met 19 years ago :( He is away at a work conference.

We had a family birthday party this past weekend - a Mad Hatter Tea Party Birthday Party!! Mike has ALWAYS loved Alice in Wonderland and he also loves Johnny Depp so this years theme was a no brainer. As you can see in the pics Mike dressed up as the Mad Hatter and no one was allowed in without a hat on - we had so much fun. I made the cakes and made little tags for the tea cups and for the food ("eat me and drink me") - we rented tea cups, plates and flamingos. It was sooo much fun I wish I could just stay home and plan parties all the time LOL.

Anyways as exciting as this year was we are hoping that next year will be Mike's most exciting birthday yet - we are hoping that we should be very close to a referral by then - fingers crossed!!

Front Door


some treats and decor


Some decorations and food - also the "Queen of Hearts" wine we found!!


The Mad Hatter himself


Tea Party on the deck!!


Emma dressed up as a "goth" Alice - we were so excited that she did!
She is awesome ~ it's no surprise we call her "mini Mike"


Table decor


The cakes I made - the rabbit and the watch


No comments: