Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally - less than 100 LID's to go!!!

Well these days there really isn't anything to celebrate but when updating the stats on the blog I did realize that we only have 98 LID's ahead of ours!!! It is finally under 100 so that seems a little bit exciting!

As usual I have missed posting so many things over the last couple of months - Mike's birthday, my birthday, our trip - which was amazing! my new car - my new laundry room etc... I will try to catch up with these things over the next week or so.

2 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Yay! Less than 100 LID's to go! That's awesome.

Looking forward to reading more updates soon. We miss you guys.

k

Jules and Danny said...

Woohoo... less than 100 LIDs is fantastic! Every milestone deserves to be celebrated, regardless of how small.
Maybe we'll see you at the next waiting mommies dinner... miss seeing your smiling face.

j and m