
Well once again another month has gone by - I can't believe I cried the night we drove home from our adoption class becasue I had heard that our wait could possibly go as far as 18 months LOL....how I wish. If that had actually happened we would have been home almost 3 years by now with Mhyia.
Well we are really hoping for good things in 2011 - I was thinking possibly next fall but now that the CCAA has seemed to slow things down yet again I am honestly just hoping for a referral before Dec 31st 2011!!!
Mike and I have been talking about Mhyia alot more lately and I love it - it has been sooo long that we try not to talk about it (its to hard) but with the thought that soon we will be able to say "hopefully this year" or "early next year" it is a little more exciting!!
Fingers crossed for a great 2011!!!

4 comments:
I'm hoping you're in for next year, for your sake as well as mine...because if you're in then I'm not far behind. ;)
Happy LID!! Your not far behind me and i'm looking for a referral around May or June...it's a hell of a haul, but we're almost there.
2011 is going to be one GREAT YEAR!!
Sherri
Oh friend! Hoping and praying that this year is Mhyia year! Cannot wait to celebrate your referral with you! Oh what a celebration that will be!!!
Hi Tammy!
thought I'd check in as it's been a while....Rob also checked in this week so he says Hi, too!!
thinking of you...
Tiff and Rob
Post a Comment