Monday, March 21, 2011

Kole's 8th Birthday

We had Kole's 8th birthday party a couple of weeks ago in Feb. Anyone who knows us knows that we have SOOOO many birthday parties - it seems like one every weekend. Also anyone who knows me also knows that I am very picky about wrapping gifts - I love wrapping, I always put real ribbon, I like to have matching cards etc... Well Kole had picked an Army theme for his birthday party this year and I couldn't find camouflage paper anywhere or an "army" themed card. So as usual I made the card and then Mike and I decided to wrap his gift in craft paper and decorate it ourselves.

I think it turned out sooo cute so I had to post it. We tried to make it look somewhat like a top secret parcel - addressed to him of course. So FUN!!!



1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi I found your blog on Rumor queen and just had to respond when I saw your LID of August 29th. Well that is my sons birthday who I adopted from China in July 2007 an when I saw your post with the Army theme I loved it since my son Mattie who's birthday is August 29th LOVES any thing Army he will only wear Camo cloths and what ever he does or plays revolves around army!! SO I hope this brings you some kind of luck that your referral will come SOON for your daughter!!!!!!

Beth