Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton - tomorrow!!!


I am so excited to see the Royal Wedding tomorrow - I have to work but I am setting my alarm for 5:00am and I plan on watching it - in fact I think I have set the PVR for approx 10 hours of wedding overage!! The actual ceremony will begin at 6:00am (our time) and there is constant coverage leading up to it. I have not been able to stop thinking about ti today - I just can't imagine how she is feeling - I mean every bride is excited on their wedding day but OMG she is marrying a Prince!! There is so much hype around what her dress will be like and her hair etc... As I am sitting here typing (11:12pm) all I can think is she must be up now and getting ready, probably having her hair and make-up done - AHHHH she must be freaking out...soooo exciting!!!

I can remember watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana get married Feb 24th, 1981. I was only 8 years old but I was so excited to watch that wedding - I was just so excited to see her arrive in the carriage and see her dress and the gorgeous ceremony. I think it was borderline obsessed with the fact that she was a real princess - it was a fairytale wedding!! My mom and I watched it together and I will never forget it!!

No comments: