Today is my parents 42nd Wedding Anniversary.
I know everyone says this but I could not ask for two better parents - I just love them more than words could ever express. I have found that the older I get the more I appreciate them, not only as parents but as people and as friends. It is amazing to know that there is always someone in your corner truly looking out for you and truly wanting nothing but the best for you. It is comforting to know that they are 100% behind us in anything we do.
I think I have really come to this realization over the last 10 years or so with all the fertility issues and now adoption issues etc... Friends, co-workers, family etc... mean well and they do truly care but not like your parents - they are different, (well mine are & I hope yours are too) - they just really want what is best for us ALL the time and do anything in their power to try to help us get that.
I only hope that Mike and I can be as great of parents as they are and that Mhyia will hopefully feel the same way about us!!
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad - I LOVE you!!

2 comments:
Hi Tammy and Mike
Thank you for the lovely message to us on our Anniversary, we just got to read it.
We know that Mhyia will have wonderful parents with you and Mike and of course her Grandparents. HA
Anyway, we love you both and we will talk to you later.
Love
MOM and DAD.
what a sweet post honouring two obviously very special people.
lea
xo
PS. I am sure if you keep baking the way you do your daughter will love you lots! LOL!
Post a Comment