Saturday, January 21, 2012

Six years ago today!

Six years ago today Mike and I headed to London for our agencies information session on adoption – it was the start of what has turned into this incredibly long journey. Although we have hated the wait I kind of feel like now is the perfect time for Mhyia to come into our lives – I am in a job I love, we have completed things we wanted to get done around the house, we are more mature, we have met so many amazing friends along the way etc… the timing is Great!!

Today we will mark this special day by assembling her crib, I/we have been slowly working away at her room (pics to come soon) and we thought that this would be a special day to assemble her crib!! I am soooo excited!! Even though we have had the crib in the house for a month or so it hasn’t hit me like I think it will when it is set up.

Thanks soooo much to my Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa) for buying the most beautiful crib for Mhyia – we love it and we love you – Thank You!!!

This was an exciting purchase - the mattress - I didn't want to put the crib up unitl I could put it all together




This is her crib before and after assembly!!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Tammy!! I have goosebumps just reading this post!! SOOO excited for you! There is just something amazing that happens when you see the crib assembled in your house....MHYIA'S CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tammy and Mike,
You are SOOOO WELCOME, we are just looking SO forward to seeing out new little grandchild. Hopefully we will all be together soon.It will be an exciting time.
Love Ya!
Mom and Dad