I am feeling like even though we have so much done we have SOOOOOO much to do. I just really want to try to get so many things done around here before we go to China. I don't want to come home to a list of things we need to finish or get. When we get home I just want to concentrate on us for the first little while!!
Our next purchase/must have is a carseat - as soon as we have our referral we will have to make a decision as to which one we want so stay tuned!!
here is one quick pic from the ipod of the stroller!!


2 comments:
Such exciting times! Great stroller! Cannot wait to see pics of Mhyia's nursery! Praying for a batch that covers many days!! SO excited for you!!!
Nice stroller! We've finally started doing a few things around the house for Little One as well.
Hoping for a nice, big batch for you!
Post a Comment