Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A gift from Grandma!!


Last week I went shopping with my mom and she bought us/Mhyia a couple of things!! She bought us this little ladybug magnet for the fridge and she also bought this ladybug sleeper and matching diaper shirt - they are sooo cute I love them!!! I am hoping the extra ladybugs around the house will help to bring us goodluck in our adoption process!! I just wanted to say thank you mom for these - I know it is so far away and it is hard to let yourself get too excited (I feel the same way most days) but it is nice once in a while to get new things to help make it seem more real and less like something we just dream about! I really appreciate them and all of your constant love and support - hopefully Mhyia will be running around the house in these quicker than we think!

1 comment:

The Carmodys said...

Grandma must be so excited! Cute gifts.

k