Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Brother's Wedding!!


Well the wedding is over! My brother got married last weekend and it was perfect! The wedding was perfect and the weather was absolutley amazing the whole weekend. I can't believe that my little brother is actually married and I have a new sister!!! Congratulations Rob and Tiff - the wedding was great, everything turned out perfect and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!



It has been crazy for me since last August and mostly wedding related - I must admit I feel like I should be organizing or planning something - I think I am going through withdrawl! I can now start working on my huge list of things to get done around the house before we bring Mhyia home - unfortunatly time seems to be one thing we have lots of thanks to the constant slow downs from the CCAA. Oh well I have decided there is no use in being miserable about it, we are going to use our time to accomplish some things around the house - we have a new house but it is still amazing how many things need to be done. I think I have a five page list of things. I started today by repainting the kitchen and all the trim, we are also putting up crown moulding and we should be getting our new pantry sometime this week (we ordered it 16 weeks ago)!!



Here are some pictures from the big day - unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Mike and I together, he was busy taking pictures and I was busy with the wedding party photos - I will have to get one from someone else and post it later!! (for those of you who aren't sure I am the bridesmaid with my hair down!!)



8 comments:

D & S said...

Congratulations to your brother and his wife. May they have a long, happy life together.

Everyone looked amazing!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Beautiful pictures!! They were so lucky to have had such a lovely weekend!
Wishing them many, many years of wedded bliss. :)

M and M said...

Great pictures!

How great that you now have another sister!

The Carmodys said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple and beautiful you!

I admire your attitude about the long wait too - keep it up. :)

k

Anonymous said...

Chris & Abbie said...
How the hell is anyone supposed to remember all these passwords? I've been kicked out several times for forgetting my password...is this Russia?
Anyway, you look great in the picture, I wasn't sure if red was your colour but you pulled it off!

Anonymous said...

I'm an idiot. Mike, you look fabulous in red.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

looks like a beautiful wedding! Everyone looks gorgeous!

Jill and Jaap said...

Love the red dresses!

Beautiful pictures!