Friday, December 7, 2007

December referrals!


Congratulations to all the parents who rec'd the best Christmas present ever this month!! The CCAA has matched upto and including the 14th - which is only another 6 days worth. Don't get me wrong it could be worse but it also could be sooo much better.
Speaking of things being not so good - I am still looking for work and I am getting really down, anxious, depressed, nervous etc etc.... about it. I had taken a casual part time job recently thinking it might be something that I would love and that could possibly lead to a great futre career etc... NOT - this job was not at all for me so I am no longer working there and am back looking for a full time office type position. I am hoping for a better 2008!!!

4 comments:

D&LDesigns said...

You're right, it could be a LOT better.

Sorry about the job situation, it really sucks! Keeping my fingers crossed that something will pop up soon.

Catherine said...

Hoping your job situation changes for you shortly.

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that things will start looking up in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tam,
Mom here. I was just reading your blog again and yes it is a little bit closer. I can hardly wait for the time when we get into the real countdown. I don't think we will be driving to China, but we sure will be waiting for that time to come when we can pick Mhyia up. Anyway, keep your head up and before long you will be talking about when you used to be waiting for Mhyia and now she is here. Hopefully you will also get the job of your dreams in 2008. Cheer up Christmas is coming and a little more time will have passed.
Love you !!!
Mom