Friday, December 21, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Well I have had my tree up since the 2nd week of November but I didn't think to put pictures of it on the blog. I have seen others with pictures and I thought it was a good idea, a good keepsake! I have to start thinking of this blog as more of a scrapbook of my wait than as a place I complain to anyone who will listen.
I have the most difficult time trying to take pictures of the Christmas Tree - it either turns out blurry because of the lights or it turns out too bright because of the flash etc... I have tried a million different settings but nothing really seems to work. I wanted a nice picture with the lights on because the tree always looks better with the lights on but it is just NOT happening. Anyways here are some pictures of the christmas tree and as you can see the presents are starting to take over...

The 2 best pictures I could get - one with & one without the lights!





Just some more shots of around the house! I am typically not a huge fan of gold but when it comes to Christmas I try to stick with the traditional red/green and gold - especially on the tree!




Okay this is fun - I am going to take some pictures of my favourite ornaments and post them in the next day or two!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Very, very pretty!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

How beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual! You've got the touch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy

Merry Christmas to you and Mike!!
Wishing you all the best in 2008

Sincerely
Karen B

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Mike had a great Christmas! All the best in the new year!