Thursday, October 2, 2008

Less than 200 LID's away!!

Well this month they have referred up to and including February 15th, 2006 - which means they did 6 days this month. I never thought the day would come when I was happy they did at least 6 days. I can remember when things first started to slow down I would figure out our wait time if they did an average of 15 days, 14 days, 13 days ect... I can can clearly remember thinking they will never go below 10?? ha was I ever wrong!!

So far this year they have referred 63 days (including this month) which is an average of 6.3 days per month. We now have 195 log in days to get to us which means if they could keep an average of 6.3 it would be 31 more months or May 2011!! It is not my best case scenario but as I have learnt...it could be worse, at least that is finally less than 3 more years. Of course i pray for some kind of speed up even if it is small!!

As I mentioned we are below 200 days!! Yahoo!!! I literally live for referral time!

4 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Way to have a positive attitude. I suppose that's all you can do eh? Congrats on entering the 100's . . . sounds WAY better than two hundred and something!

Hang in there my friend. :)

k

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Yes I cant believe we are cheering for 6 days as well. We are now only 27 days away and we are actually getting nervous and saying Hey how did it get so close?? Hard to believe we are still 5 months away and now I am panicing thinking are we ready??? Of course we are...bring our Ava on!
Congratulations on the one hundred's

Catherine said...

Closer every month! Wahoo!! So happy that you've broken the 200 day mark!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy
Happy to see things are moving along. It will be here like Mike and Terri (before you know it). Anyway, I hope you get this message since you have not received my others.
Love
Mom