Tuesday, November 4, 2008

26 month LID Anniversary!

We were away on our cruise during our 26 month anniversary since our LID - as always I can't even believe that I am saying that number. The sad part is the way things are going we have at least 26 more months to go. Oh well I guess everyday is one day closer.

I just don't know what to think anymore - will it truly ever happen?? I am starting to wonder?

3 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Congrats on 26 months down!

Would love to see cruise pics please. :)

k

OH MY #6 said...

I know what you are saying!

Where did you cruise?

And, r u coming to the next dinner. Hope so!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Tammy - try to keep your spirits up! I'm really glad you told me about your blog, it's been very interesting for me to read and get more insight into what you & Mike are going through. Not easy for others to understand, it must be so difficult!
Where & how was your cruise?