
Well it has been a crazy year. Lots of highs, lots of lows.
At the beginning of the year I got a great job that I love now it looks like that will be ending in January.
At the beginning of the year we were telling people we still had 3 years to wait for a referral and it is now 12 months later and we still have approx 3 years to wait.
My year has had its ups too - we have a new niece and a new nephew and even though my job is ending in Jan it has been a great year and I have made some amazing friends. All in all 2008 was a pretty good year but I am definitely looking forward to 2009 and what it will hold in store for us.

1 comment:
Happy New Year right back at ya my friend.
k
Post a Comment