I have been soooooo bad about posting but I have now finally caught up and I am going to try to keep up. Please look back at the last couple of posts since I actually posted them all this morning!
Also - please comment - even if it is just a HI it makes me feel like I am not only doing this for myself and I like to know who is reading! Thanks

7 comments:
I'm reading! Because I miss you already!!! :)
Hi. :)
k
I'm still here! I always read your blog, just don't always comment. But I'm here, and ......
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Tammy
Just wanted you to know that I read your site also and cheer up things will get better. (I promise)
Love
Mom
Hey Tammy,
Just wanted to say hang in there...I truly believe everything happens for a reason so here's hoping exciting new things are in store for you in 2009!
Love ya,
Tiff
Hey you,
I added you back to my bookmarks on my new computer... but you need to post so I can comment... lol...
jules
Hi Tammy - I just saw your "bored" facebook status & thought to myself that I don't even know what's going on with you right now - so checked in here to find out! Love the Christmas outfit that you were given, the outfit, and the love that came with it for you guys! Keep on hanging on....and if you ever feel like driving to Kitchener when you're bored....feel free!!!
Post a Comment