Friday, March 11, 2011

A whole new look!!!

Well after 5 LONG years or 1,207 days - I am changing our blog!!
When we first started this adoption I hadn't even really heard too much about blogs but everyone in the adoption world seemed to have one. I LOVED reading, looking, basically stalking everyones blogs for any bit of China adoption info and decided I too needed to somehow create a blog of my own. We wanted to document our journey and have a central place for our friends and family to follow us on this roller coaster ride to Mhyia.

I went to blogger and after many hours figured it out - it was and is pretty much the bare bones blog. I like the colours but it is LONG overdue for an update. I have friends who have paid to have their blogs updated and they look great but I just didn't want to spend the money, I figured one day I would take the time to figure it out.

Well after about an hour or more I figured out my signature..LOL so i figure why not - how hard can it be?? So hopefully with a little luck and some help from a great friend (thanks Kim) my next post will be in a new and improved blog - something cute and updated (fingers crossed). Oh how I hope I don't somehow loose my whole blog.

Below are just a couple of shots of it currently so I can look back at my very first blog.



5 comments:

Sherri said...

Tammy, your blog looks very nice... colors are beautiful. I felt the same way over 5 yrs ago, read so many blogs, they looked really neat and I wanted on in a bad way. And again, I don't have the extra money to pay someone. It was pretty easy and I've changed ours I don't know how many times in the past few years. I'm about to redo once we get our referral, the only thing I haven't figured out to do is the signature. I for the life of me can't figure it out.
Sherri

D & S said...

It looks lovely! Good job.

The Drinkwaters said...

I like the colors and the new font! I want to update ours but don't have a clue how, and don't have the desire to learn right now.

kimberly. said...

Yay it looks so good! Happy to help any time :)

Catherine said...

Beautiful!