Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 1st referrals


Well the CCAA now called the CCCWA sent out referrals on April 1st for people logged in up to and including June 15th, 2006. It could have been better but I was actually very happy with this batch, I was kind of thinking it might have been June 13th or 14th so the 15th was great!!

I got to mark 6 more days of my calendar and that felt great! That means we have 75 more lid's until ours and at an average of 6 days per month we would be looking at 12 more months (next April). I am REALLY hoping that as we get in to July and Aug they do more than 6 days because there is so few people logged in - only time will tell!!

The one thing I was not so happy about was that they totally skipped the month of March. The skipped January and then sent two in February so I was okay with that but then the skipped March and sent this batch out on the first day of April. I would love to see more the end of April but that is not likely.

Publish Post

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I was thinking the same thing, another batch this month. June and July should be nicer months on days referred. Do you follow RQ's site?

Rhonda said...

Slowly but surely...you're getting there.