Friday, July 8, 2011

16 Years ago today...

16 years ago today we were married - at times it feels like a lifetime ago and other times it feels like yesterday.

A lot has happened in the last 16 years - more things than I could have ever imagined - some good and some not so good. The one great thing is that no matter what has happened we have always gone through it together. I fell like every year just gets better!!

Hopefully this will be our last Anniversay without Mhyia - it has been 16 years just the two of us and I must admit I have LOVED it. It has allowed us to get to a place of real comfort and maturity that I don't think we would have had if we had had a child right away so for that I am thankful but we are sooooo READY for her to be here and can't wait for the amazing journey the next 16 years will bring us.

Michael - I love you more than words can say, you are a great husband and I know you will be an amazing Father, Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Happy celebrating!

lea
xo

Totally Blessed said...

Happy Anniversary! Praying for you guys that next year you will have a little someone to help you celebrate.

Lisa