Today marks 59 months since our file was logged in in China with the CCAA - next month will be 5 years! To be honest there really isn't much to say other than that!
I never realized this before until today...but we're exactly 3 weeks ahead of you...we're sitting at 4 yrs..11 months 3 weeks and 2 days. Crazy, but we're getting there. You should have your referral I hope before the year ends...i'm hoping no later then Sept for us. I really thought It would be Aug - but with this small batch, its not happening - unless they did a month at a time next month.
2 comments:
YIKES! 59-months! I am right behind you!
lea
xo
I never realized this before until today...but we're exactly 3 weeks ahead of you...we're sitting at 4 yrs..11 months 3 weeks and 2 days. Crazy, but we're getting there. You should have your referral I hope before the year ends...i'm hoping no later then Sept for us. I really thought It would be Aug - but with this small batch, its not happening - unless they did a month at a time next month.
Post a Comment