I am not exactly sure when I will do Mhyias room but I knew that before anything I wanted to cut the closet opening to make it wider. The closet itself isn't a bad size but the 1 door opening was ridiculous.
I am surprised by the amount of people with August lid's that have their nurseries started and even finished - I was planning on maybe starting it in the Fall/Winter but I thought I would do the closet while on vacation this summer. To be honest now that we have done the closet I just want to keep going and do it all!!! I need to start by cleaning out the room, up to this point we have used this room as kind of an extra large closet. After that is done I can start painting - hopefully this Fall.
So far this is what we have done with the closet!!
Before:
Mid Construction:
After:


3 comments:
I was so hoping that you would post some pictures...it looks great! I love how it is all organized...so girly and all the cute little clothes all ready to go...so sweet. I can't wait to see what you have planned for her room...I bet it will look amazing.
Lisa
Beeeautiful!!
NICE!!! Great job!
Post a Comment