Sunday, October 23, 2011

Started painting the Nursery!

Well today I finally decided to start painting the nursery - I know we still have a good 4 or 5 months before referral but to be honest I feel like we have soooo much to do around the house etc... and I feel like I am running out of time. I was leary about painting the nursery already but I figure what am I waiting for? It is driving me more crazy to not just get it done than to walk by a finished room for the next 5 months. I think once I finish it I will feel less anxiety!

I only did the first coat today - we plan on doing stripes so once I get them done I will post pics - stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I don't think you are too early! I think you where smart not to have done years ago. Can't wait to see the finished results.

lea
xo

Sherri said...

I don't think your too early either. Hey after we got our LID and was told the wait was 6 months...our room was done in Jan of 2007 - and it sucked looking at the room all these years.

And I don't think you have 5 months either being you have a Aug 2006 LID...considering RQ only shows 17 LID's left for Aug.