Sunday, October 23, 2011

FINALLY in AUGUST!!!!!!!

Well we weren't sure if we would see referrals in October but to our surprise we not only got them, we got them early!! I woke up on Friday October 21st to RQ reporting that the CCAA had referred up to and including Aug 2, 2006.

OMG can I just point out that they are FINALLY in August!!!!! The referral batch was really small, in fact the smallest EVER but I was happy for a couple of reasons:


  • to see referrals for this month at all

  • to see that they made it in to August

  • to see that they came over a week sooner than we thought!

  • also there is only group 271 ahead of us now at our agency!

What does this mean for us?? Good question LOL - I am still thinking March or April for a referral and we are fine with that!! I totally expect they will skip a month either Nov or Dec and then I feel it will take them 3 to 5 months to finish Aug and of course we are Aug 29th. Now according to RQ polls there is no one logged in Aug 19-27, which should help to speed things up for us a little.


As always - only time will tell!!

No comments: