Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Olivia oh how I love Olivia

I LOVE pigs I have always loved pigs and I just LOVE Olivia the pig she is just soooo freaking cute! I have collected a few things for Mhyia over the last year or so that are Olivia related and I really just can't stop myself when I see them.

I hope Mhyia loves Olivia as much as I do - probably not - but I can try LOL

Mike and I found a little old style "Olivia" jack in the box in Toronto one day and of course had to buy it and then had to get the Match game that I saw a Toys r us and then last night we were at Costco and I came across these two hard cover books - yes you guessed it - I got them! They are just so cute and the Goodnight one has glow in the dark stars!!

I can't wait to get these on a bookshelf and start reading them to Mhyia!! hopefully not too long now!

As I was looking for pictures of the books etc on Google I typed in "Olivia the Pig" and look at the picture that came up - OMG she is sooo cute - a little Asian Olivia the Pig - it was so cute I had to post it here!!!

No comments: