Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November Referrals

Just before Mike and I left on our Cruise the CCAA sent a referral batch for November!! I was wondering if they would even send a batch considering they typically seem to skip a month somewhere around the end of the year. They have been very consistent this year and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they actually send out referrals in December also. That would be 12 batches this year and typically they send 11.

They referred up to and including August 7th - that means only 22 more days to us!!! OMG I actually can't even believe I am saying that - it seems like it has been so far away for so long and now it is coming up so fast!!

RQ (which I LOVE as most of you know) is now predicting Jan/Feb for a referral for us. January if they don't skip December and February if they do skip December. I personally think it is going to be a bit longer but it is still so exciting to see our date in her projection chart AHHHHH!!!!! I am actually thinking if they do a batch in Dec and then each month after then we could (best case) be February otherwise I am thinking March or April 2012.








1 comment:

Catherine said...

Can you believe you're counting months...ON ONE HAND!!!!!!! You're getting there friend and oh the shouts of celebration that will go up for you!!!

PS - How was your babymoon cruise?